Registration is open for all children from the ages of 18months – 5 years. Parents and guardians are encouraged to visit and tour the school prior to admission.
- A child should be 18 months to enroll in our toddler program.
- A child should be 2 years of age on or before September 1st to begin our Preschool 2 program.
- A child should be 3 years of age on or before September 1st to begin our Preschool 3 program.
- A child should be 4 years of age on or before September 1st to begin our Pre-Kindergarten program
Our preschool is operated on a non-discriminatory basis. We comply with equal treatment and access to service without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, or ancestry.
We adhere to state regulations regarding immunization records of your child. Immunization records must be provided upon enrollment. Your child’s immunization record must be kept current. If for any reason your child is under-immunized because of a medical condition or family beliefs, please provide us with documentation from a licensed health professional.
Hours of Instruction
Our program is open from 7:30 – 5:30 p.m. for the months of August through May.
- Early Arrival 7:30 – 7:50 a.m.
- School Day – 7:50 – 3:00 p.m.
- Extended Hours Available – 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.